Hope your week is going well....here's my thankful list for the week!
1. Spray and Wash...I don't know why I think I should wear white shirts while I'm pregnant but I do and I inevitably end up with spots ALL OVER the belly of my shirt! Ugh...it's like having an automatic, built-in crumb catcher when you're pregnant! So, needless to say, I'm thankful to have stain remover for my clothes or I would be going through LOTS of clothes! :)
2. Fall air...I LOVE the crisp-ness of the air right now. It's still really warm here...warmer than it should be (especially when your preggo and have to wear those lovely, ever-so-attractive, over the belly pants :) Hmmm..gotta love those. Side note...I don't think my 15 yr old brother knew what to say when I complained to him about my over-the-belly pants and the hot weather making my belly sweat. :) I guess that's not something your teenage brother really wants to know. ha!) Ok...anyways...it's still warm here but you can feel a different air outside...the air of fall...hmm, I just love it.
3. Changing seasons...I LOVE every season, but I'm always ready for each season by the time it comes so I thoroughly enjoy the change of seasons....spring means warmer weather is on the way and signifies new life, summer means HOT days, long nights and memories made on family vacations, fall means crisp, beautiful days, yummy smells and high school sports, and winter means the holidays, snow, cuddling up by the fire and enjoying the company of loved ones and warm nights inside. I just love how God made the beauty of each season and that I live in an area that *mostly* gets to enjoy every season!
4. Fall smells...I just plugged in my new fall smells...roasted marshmellow, crisp apple cider and sweet cinnamon pumpkin...mmm mmm mmm!! I love walking through my house and smelling the aroma of fall. I think fall smells are my favorite smells of the year. Even if I'm not doing a bunch of delicious baking it can still smell like I am! :)
5. God's faithfulness no matter how many times we fail...I have things I feel like I keep struggling with over and over again and it gets me so frustrated. But I keep bringing it to God and I can see day by day that He is faithfully bringing me along and working in me. I'm so glad He doesn't get frustrated with me and give up.
6. Feeling baby kicks for the first time during a pregnancy :)...I finally felt our little one moving inside of me! It has taken a while and been a little slower than normal but I'm 21 weeks now and I'm finally feeling little kicks inside of me. I remember after Grahm was born, having no expectation of ever being pregnant again, one of the things I longed for most was to be able to feel a baby move inside me again. It's an experience like none other to feel the life God created inside of you, growing and moving. So it's a true joy to be experiencing that miracle again.
7. Sharing with others about God's grace and miracles in our lives....I've had the opportunity, quite often recently, to tell others about our whole story with infertility, adoption and miracles and I just love sharing with others about God's goodness. I love looking down at my belly and telling someone about the miracle God is forming inside me and about the beautiful story He's weaving through this and our adoption. I just light up whenever I get to share about what He's doing and how awesome He is.
ahh...this post made me happy...I've got so much to be thankful for, every.single.day. I hope you do as well!
Have an awesome weekend!
Thought-Full Thursday: Hope
7 hours ago